4 bed / 2 bath / 2 parking Townhouse
Minor changes pay off in townhouse sale
Small improvements can make a big difference, as evidenced by the sale of this modern four-bedroom townhouse.
Built with quality in mind, about 2015, it provides plenty of space for family living, including a spacious living/dining area opening to a private, low-maintenance patio and good quality fixtures and finishes throughout. Townhouses also give you a sense of community pride with great neighbours.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area opens to alfresco patio in private courtyard
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, built-in oven, double bowl sink and dishwasher
- Stone bench tops, tiled splashback, provision for a microwave, and good-sized pantry
- Master bedroom features modern ensuite with frameless glass shower and stone-top vanity
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes; walk-in robe to master
- Second bedroom opens to private balcony; study nook off upstairs landing
- Main bathroom also with stone-top vanity, plus shower over bath
- European-style laundry with storage, plus separate third toilet downstairs
- Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; large under-stair storeroom
- Insect screens and security doors, plus vertical blinds throughout
- Single lock-up garage with internal entry, plus carport at front
The original homeowners were a retired couple who wanted to downsize to a low-maintenance home but found the stairs too challenging on the knees, so sold the home off market to a Sydney investor who asked us to prepare it for sale.
The home needed minor patching and painting. It also needed minor maintenance to the bathrooms, a good internal clean, a pressure wash on the patio and front entry and a garden tidy to remove weeds. We did home staging, styling the house so it looked and felt like a place you wanted to live. House staging is often a key element when a client says, “sell my house”.
We even organised the photographer and floor plan for our client as the agent was new to the market and still learning.
For a $6,830 investment, our investor had the home ready and listed on the market within seven days, including photos and floor plan.