Stylist and Staging
Let the stylist stage the whole home, to give purpose to every room
Best policy when selling a home is to move out and let the experts prepare it.
- Staged houses spend on average 50% less time on the real estate market.
- A well styled home sells for at least 7% more than a comparable non-styled home.
- A buyer has an opinion of your house in the first 15 seconds.
- A buyer stays in a vacant house an average of 5 minutes but lingers in a furnished home and average of 40 minutes.
At Team Swift staging a home is only the visual component to our success blueprint.
We have 6-step process to getting the home ready for an emotional buyer.
Buyers will linger, this means they will pick up a lot more detail of what is going on with the home.
Our 2017 Survey tells us that buyers are looking for clean, tidy, low maintenance home. An Emotional Buyer is willing to pay more to just move in and enjoy the home.
Importance of a staged home
- Helps the buyer to mentally move in
- Eliminates the need for the buyers imagination
- Shows the functionality and purpose to the room
- Give the buyer a great first impression
- Gives your home an advantage over its competition